1) Perfectly organized in terms of food, transportation, guide availability, route planning
2) genuine interest of the guide- he really WANTED to share the culture and beauty of the place, it is very appreciated
3) stunning views around volcanos, and interesting throughout the route
4) lunch at the owner's house and stories about traditions of the balinese house - only this would be worth going
5) easy routes with an option for a bit of excercise: most of the route is downhill, so even some people who are less fit can do it for sure. At the same time there is the last piece of route which is a bit uphill (5km or so?), which can be either driven by bus , or, if you are eager to excercise like i was - you can ride for another halfhour.